Thank you for supporting Habitat for Humanity with your donation!
Every donation helps a family help themselves.
Here's some information about donating at the Warehouse:
We encourage donations to be dropped off at the Warehouse during open hours. There is a loading dock, ramp and carts available to make unloading easier. Our volunteers are happy to assist! Just pull up to one of the loading docks and come in to let us know you have some items to bring in.
To Schedule a Pickup
- firstname.lastname@example.org (photos are appreciated, especially for larger items)
- (603) 792-0460
- OR fill out our online form
NOTE: In order to ensure the safety of our pickup crew, we ask that items be accessible at ground level.
We pick up in the following towns: Auburn, Bedford, Candia, Derry, Goffstown, Hooksett, Litchfield, Londonderry and Manchester.
We may pick up in surrounding towns depending on the item, location and route scheduling.
You will be provided a donation receipt that may be used for income tax purposes. Greater Manchester Habitat for Humanity is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
All donations are the property of Greater Manchester Habitat for Humanity.
All items should be clean and in good, usable condition. Items with mold, mildew, damage, etc. are not accepted. Donations subject to staff approval.
- Appliances - Stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers - 10 years or newer preferred, in working condition & reasonably clean. Older appliances considered if of good quality. We also accept smaller appliances such as microwaves and toaster ovens. Dishwashers manufactured after January 2014 are accepted.
- Cabinets - kitchen, bath, all styles, in reusable condition
- Countertops - straight pieces preferred
- Doors - exterior & interior, slabs & pre-hung, storm doors
- Flooring - new carpet & linoleum; wood & laminate - in boxes; new padding and underlayment. NOTE: Effective March 1, 2015 the Warehouse will no longer accept laminated flooring materials manufactured in China. We will continue to accept American-made laminated flooring products.
- Furniture - hard goods preferred, good condition & structurally sound
- Hardware - all types - nails, screws, brackets, door & window hardware
- HVAC - ductwork (new), bathroom fans & vents
- Lawn & garden - hand tools, garden supplies, no bricks or pavers
- Lighting & electrical - light fixtures in working order, electrical supplies
- Paint & paint supplies/equipment - no oil based; unopened cans, or less than 1 yr old - no rusted cans!
- Roofing - asphalt, wood, metal, tar paper - in good condition, full bundles
- Sinks - clean, no major chips or cracks.
- Tile - wall & floor - in small, sturdy boxes
- Toilets - 1.6 gpf or less, excellent condition (must be clean)
- Tools & equipment - hand & power tools in good working order, manuals helpful
- Windows - vinyl or wood - undamaged, unfogged, working order; single wood sashes ok
Other items may be accepted depending on space availability.
Thank you, but we do not accept:
Clothing, bedding, mattresses, most upholstered furniture, large entertainment centers, electronics (including TV's and computers), used water heaters, dishwashers manufactured before January 2014, open cans of oil-based products or hazardous materials of any type.
All donations subject to staff approval.